This is the first full week of the New Year and about this time your New Year's wishes maybe taking a toll on you. Your body may not be responding with bountiful energy at 4 pm after your 6 am workout. You may have forgotten your water bottle twice already as you walked out your front door and into your day. You could be hearing those same old negative thoughts and chatting them up with that same crowd of people who love seeing the world from that same old perspective.
To attract exactly what is yours with no doubt takes practice. I like to call what most call discipline, as daily rituals to keep your vibration high enough to magnetize what you really want in your direction.
Here are 7 rituals from a list of many that personally help me to straighten up, keep it light and open to attract exactly what I'm looking for.
1. Eat clean whole foods. Get a cutting board and a good knife and chop away. If you're not cutting, slicing and dicing fresh fruits and vegetables daily then chances are your diet needs a tune up to be on the fresher side.
2. Drink water often. If you need to change it up, squeeze a lemon or lime into it. Try sparkling water that has no added sodium and drink herbals teas. Say goodbye to sodas, lattes and juice unless it is fresh pressed. Also a cup of coffee once a day is OK but green tea which also has caffeine is a good alternative.
3. Slow down. You know the famous saying "Rome wasn't built in a day." Remind yourself of this fact often and make time to exercise, meet friends every once in a while and spend regular quality time with your family and pets. This will calm your nerves and make your life more joyful.
4. Recognize others. So often we get caught up in our own thing. When you slow down to read a friend's Facebook post, blog or email blast you not only learn about someone and see from another perspective but you can also become inspired. When you read another's words without reaching out, comment or like from an authentic space you open up the portal of more recognition towards yourself in the future. The word authentic is key here.
5. Read. Browse through websites, pin on pinterest, instagram visual inspiration and most importantly read books. Even if you only get to read one page a day, it does your brain and overall vibration good to digest new words and images.
7. Finally drop the questionable words "How?" and "When?" from your vocabulary. Using them suggests doubt plus puts a time limit on your wish. You may want something right now but it may not be the right time to have all that comes with it. Keep believing and know that it is on the way.
Happy New Year! Stay true, strong and mindful. If you're looking for more keeping your resolutions coming towards you tips that will keep your vibe high to attract exactly what you want please join me at my upcoming workshop "Fire in the Belly, Ignite Your New Year's Dreams" Saturday Jan. 11th at 3:30 pm for 2 hours.
Read more and register @ www.bamboomovesyoga.com in Englewood, NJ